Welcome to the Land Management Division
The Kenai Peninsula Borough (KPB) Land Management Division (LMD) operates within the KPB Planning Department. The LMD serves the Borough through the acquisition, management and classification of Borough lands, as well as the disposal of real property and resources owned by the Borough. Administration of LMD programs is outlined in KPB code, Chapter 17 - Borough Lands.
Some of the programs that the LMD oversees are:
- Municipal Entitlement Land Grants
- Land Classifications & Land Use Planning
- Land Sales Including Tax Foreclosure Sales
- Land Acquisitions for Borough Functions
- Land Use Authorizations Including Permits, Easements & Leases
- Earthen Material Sales Including Gravel & Hard Rock
- Forest Management Including Timber Sales & Permits
- General Public Land Uses
Links to information on these programs are located on the Land Management Menu on the left, also included under the menu is a list of links to Land Use Plans commonly used for planning purposes.
If you have any questions you may contact us directly using the information under the Contacts section on the right. The LMD offices are located on the 3rd floor of the George A. Navarre Administration Building at 144 N. Binkley Street in Soldotna Alaska. Business Hours are Monday thru Friday, 8:00 am – 5:00pm.